Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Shooting with a system, fixed crawl
06-24-2016, 02:31 AM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2016 02:32 AM by Silas the Weim.)
Shooting with a system, fixed crawl
Hello!
I wanted to ask, who is shooting with a system (split vision, gap shooting, stringwalking,etc...) and who is shooting instinctively?! Has anyone experience with a fixed crawl shooting style? I heard of it first in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E1vKkSSoNs What do you think?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2016, 09:01 PM
RE: Shooting with a system, fixed crawl
I kind of blend gap shooting and instinctive shooting together. If I'm relatively close, say 15 yards and under, I'll shoot instinctive. If I'm out there 20+ I'll usually shoot a gap. I've never done the fixed crawl but it is a very good and effective system for sure. I did shoot stringwalking for a short stint and that is very accurate.
07-26-2016, 03:29 PM
Ditto with Jon K
08-06-2017, 06:46 PM
Instinctive shooting for me. I was taught split finger / instinctive by the late Owen Jeffery some 15 years ago. There are a lot of different methods going on out there these days, and feel people are thinking way too much into it...

Perfect your form, learn the trajectory of the arrow and what it does, and shoot a lot! Oh, and of course, PICK A SPOT.